Do you love cloud accounting? Are you a QBO pro? Then this might be the job for you. A CPA bookkeeping firm in Ottawa is looking for a super star cloud bookkeeper to join their team.
They are willing to look at all levels from JR to SR level, but you must be in the area and you must have experience in QBO and bookkeeping.
This role requires someone located in/around the Ottawa area, but you will work from home in the area.
If you do NOT live in the Ottawa/Gatineau area, this is not the position for you, do not apply. Instead, please join our talent pool for other opportunities. https://tinyurl.com/fobtalentpool
The bookkeeper we are looking for will be:
- Professional, yet personable
- Tech savvy, and not afraid to learn new applications
- Organized and able to work independently, and maintain professional judgment
- Top level attention to detail and accountability for the work they produce
- Dedicated to small business growth and passionate about cloud accounting
The responsibilities in this role will be:
- Full charge bookkeeping: end to end bookkeeping for multiple businesses in various industries
- Payroll Management
- Maintenance of electric document storage
- GST/HST, EHT, WSIB calculations and remittances
- Year-end preparation and support for tax accountants (no income tax filings)
Qualification that you need are:
- A minimum of 2 years accounting and bookkeeping experience, preferably within a multiple business support organization (i.e. you have worked on multiple clients’ accounts at any given time) such as another accounting firm
- QuickBooks Online Advanced certification
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with advanced abilities in Excel
- Degree or Certification with specialization in Finance or Accounting (or equivalent experience)
- Must be located in/around Ottawa area
Apply for this position
**You must be located in Canada and legally able to work in Canada to be considered for any of our roles - even our remote roles require you to be located somewhere in Canada and some still require you be in certain cities; please read the description closely**